We are currently looking to add a seasoned Inside Sales representative to our team located in Mexico City. The Inside Sales representative will report to the General Manager Mexico and work as part of a cohesive team. The Inside Sales representative is part of the Sales Team and works with Outside Sales, Logistics, Product Management and Engineering to provide delivery, pricing, technical and marketing support to customers, primarily by phone and email.
The Inside Sales Representative assists the Sales Team to select AC and DC Power System equipment that is suitable for the customer’s requirements and promotes Keatec Products and Solutions directly. The Inside Sales Representative is motivated and self-driven individual who is a passionate advocate of customer satisfaction, a strong communicator and a creative technical thinker with an aptitude toward resolving problems, customers’ requirements and solutions on time and with quality.
- On a day to day basis calls prospective accounts by telephone to solicit business and initiate new relationships.
- Increases sales of products and services to existing customers over the phone and by email.
- Reviews customer RFQs and technical requirements, develops, drafts and provides quotations either directly with customer or in conjunction with outside salesperson.
- Follows up with customers regarding purchase orders, delivery, pricing, product selection, requests for support, etc.
- Works continuously with CRM tool (Salesforce.com) to update customer records and sales opportunities.
- Identifies and escalates customer issues to outside salesperson and management.
- Books meetings with customers and potential customers for outside salesperson.
- Attends scheduled business reviews at key accounts and other meetings as required.
- Develops long-term relationships with customers and influences buying decisions.
- Provides feedback to management regarding market trends, pricing, forecasting, stock levels, competitive product offers, etc.
Strong Credentials include:
- A minimum of 3 years inside sales or outside sales experience in the electrical industry, preferably with UPS products.
- Track record of success in business to business sales.
- Fluency in Spanish and a high proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and telephone communications skills.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Ability to convincingly persuade others.
- Ability to clearly and effectively set priorities
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office, CRM tools
- Experience writing proposals, working with specifications and BOMs to develop quotations.
- Battery, AC and DC Electrical and power conversion concepts.
- Proposal and quotation development process and standard industry practices.
- Keatec Energy provides a market competitive compensation package including base salary and commission compensation.
If this sounds like your next career challenge, please send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on the subject line the position title Inside Sales Representative CDMX in your application. We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for next steps.